Welcome to MyCaldwell Portal!

Log in to view your account balance, pay your bill, or see financial aid informationView your unofficial transcripts, degree audit, and register for classes by clicking the Student Tab. 

To get an Official Transcript visit www.getmytranscript.com. Select Caldwell University and follow the on screen prompts. Further information on the ordering process is available on the home screen of the order form.
Click here to view the  Academic Calendar.
Contact Information:
Advisement Questions: Advising@caldwell.edu 
Billing/Fees Information: StudentAccounts@caldwell.edu
Financial Aid Information: FinancialAid@caldwell.edu
Registration & Degree Information: Registrar@caldwell.edu
Academic Calendar

Billing Information

You can view/print your Student Account detail and balance here on you CU Student Portal on the Financial Aid and Account Information page.  To get there, click the Student Tab at the top of this page and you will find the link for that page in the left menu.

Expecting a Refund? Click here and use the Manage Refunds button to verify your refund information is correct. 

For any other questions on billing and fees contact us at StudentAccounts@caldwell.edu

FAFSA, NJHESAA/TAG, and Loan Web Sites

It is not too late to file your 2022-23 FAFSA application. If you have not already done so, complete the application ASAP on the official FAFSA site

Caldwell funds are limited, so don’t miss out on your grants and loans–file your FAFSA today! For more information, visit How to Apply for Financial Aid

Remember you may begin filing your 2023-24 FAFSA application after October 1, 2022 on the FAFSA site. For returning student renewal grants, the New Jersey State Grant Deadline is April 15, 2023 for the 2023-24 academic year.
Please do not delay and lose out on important funding.

If you have questions, contact us at FinancialAid@caldwell.edu


Student Participant Research Pool

Want to be a participant in a research student or learn more about how research is conducted? Complete the Interest form. You may be able to earn extra credit.

COVID Policy

In response to the global pandemic and in an effort to maintain a safe and robust campus, along with other mitigating efforts, Caldwell University instituted a mandatory COVID vaccination policy and recommendation for a booster for all students, faculty, and staff.

Your vaccination records must include a copy of your government-issued COVID vaccine card showing proof of a completed COVID series and must be uploaded to the Health Services portal.  Students living in campus housing must have completed the COVID vaccine series prior to their move-in date. 

The University will consider exemptions limited to medical issues as outlined by the CDC or religious beliefs that prohibit vaccination against COVID-19. If you would like to submit an application for an exemption, please send, an email to Student Health Services at SHS@Caldwell.edu and an application will be sent to your Caldwell email address.

Religious exemptions must include a completed application and a supporting letter signed by the student explaining how the COVID 19 vaccine is against their religious beliefs. Medical exemption applications must be completed, signed, and stamped by their physician. All exemption applications must be uploaded to the Health Services portal for consideration.

Current Students

To login, use your NetID and password
Caldwell University has a 180 day password expiration policy and requires strong NetID passwords.
Passwords will need to be a minimum of 12 characters with at least 3 of the 4 characteristics below:
-upper case letters
-lower case letters
If you are having difficulty logging in with your NetID, please fill out the NetID Request Form.

Be sure to setup your security questions or contact number in Cougar Apps which will allow you to unlock or change your password automatically.

If you never received your NetID and have been accepted as an Adult or Graduate student, deposited as an Undergraduate, or are a returning student to Caldwell University please fill out the NetID Request Form

Need to Update Personal Information?

Did you move or need an address change? To update your personal information, log in and select "Personal Information" from the Person Icon (in the right hand corner, next to the log out option).  Once there, click the Biographical Info tab, to edit click the pencil located by Name, Address, & Personal Details.

Note, name changes cannot be made without proper documentation. A name change requires legal documentation. Acceptable forms are: a social security card, a birth certificate, or a court order stating your former and new name. Name changes are done in person in the Office of the Registrar, Aquinas Hall, Room 104. Be sure to bring original official documentation. Copies of a legal document cannot be accepted. If you are unable to come in person, notarized copies of the above stated forms may be mailed to the Registrar.